Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
Mount Baker Vapor's menthol is pretty straight forward. I add menthol to all my juices and theirs doesn't seem to have any extra flavors and it is pretty strong. I haven't tried the 100% VG, so I don't know if that effects anything. If nothing else it is cheap enough to give a shot and see if it works for you.

Reactions: kaahn

donald denning

May 12, 2015

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
I am not to big on menthol but every once in a while i like to switch things up and get flavors with menthol. I really liked the menthol made by Upnvape.
Yeah,but I like to mix menthol w tally ho liturgy..0 MG nic..some looper(fruit loops) from Anml..menthol that is already blended,ur at the mercy of that bottle.too much sucks,too little makes me wanna light up a Newport..lol .a few drops..try it..go from there..I need just pure menthol to add to good juice....mmmm..

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Mount Baker Vapor's menthol is pretty straight forward. I add menthol to all my juices and theirs doesn't seem to have any extra flavors and it is pretty strong. I haven't tried the 100% VG, so I don't know if that effects anything. If nothing else it is cheap enough to give a shot and see if it works for you.
Thy..gotta ask my guru about the melting crystals, this guy spends all day in shop just tinkering, looks like my Dad's workbench after I got thru w it at 10yrs old

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Forgive me if I'm not replying correctly, the kids said I had to get into the 21century,and first time on forum..just an old school road warrior. .
Yeah,but I like to mix mentholw tally ho liturgy..0 MG nic..some looper(fruit loops)from Anml..menthol that is already blended,ur at the mercy of that bottle.too much sucks,too little makes mewanna light up a Newport..lol .a few drops..try it..go fromthere..I saw the post about crystals and other menthol site. .appreciate it. Thy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread