Merry christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
I just wanted to take a second to wish everyone of you a very merry Christmas. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. After years and years of trying every stop smoking gimmick out there i have finally found what i need. GOODBYE to those nasty analogs for good.

My wife loves that i have quit and does not even hassle me about spending money of tons of juice lol.

I am so very thankful that i found the ECF and all you wonderful people here. I have a lot of interest in my life, and every one of them seems to have a forum. But none of them has a collection of people like the ECF. you guys are the friendliest group of people anyone could ever hope for.

You can bet your bottom dollar if i am not hanging out here then i am at Elixir TV chatting with my friends there. Thank you for being there for us and may the new year bring us all peace and happiness.

God bless

whitetortuga

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
United States
I too want to say thank you to ECF. Each of you have had an impact on my life and I couldn't me more thankful! This Christmas, I am blessed to be smoke-free and happily vaping! No more sneaking outside after dinner for a smoke with a bottle of cologne so I don't stink up the house. No more having to buy enough packs of cigs to make sure I'll make it during the holiday.

I want to wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas, from the bottom of my heart. I hope that you all have a blessed and safe holiday season with your families.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
My first smoke-free Christmas too! Boy, what a difference a year makes!

Without this forum, I never would have stopped smoking and started vaping. Neither would my Mom, a 60 year smoker which is pretty much a miracle! One sister is vaping, 2 to more to go plus two BIL's. Keeping my fingers crossed that they'll see the light in 2012.

Thank you to everyone here for all the help and support!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Congrats to you and Swedishfish for finally quitting cigs!! It's really a great accomplishment and I wish you both further success in the future!!!!!!!!!!

happy_holidays_wallpaper.jpg

To everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread