Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
As if it's not enough to see a delightful purple package in the postman's hand, I get to laugh out loud when I unwrap it!:

Attachments

• Ye Olde PBC web.jpg
    Ye Olde PBC web.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 47

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
As if it's not enough to see a delightful purple package in the postman's hand, I get to laugh out loud when I unwrap it!:

Mine was just a BIT darker than that bottle. :drool:

LMAO! :) First time I have seen that. haha

LOL....I got one of those last week. Was soo funny I got on the website and chat was up and told Katy I loved it and to pass along my thanks for making me laugh!

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
What a great team at NT! We got a loyalty upgrade in our purple package today, too. It was our 28th Nicoticket order, hard to believe that much goodness has come thru the mail box! We got Ye Olde PBC, also - Mr Nanny might even get to vape some of this one. I told him we ran out of the original version months ago, so Shhhhhhhh!
Thank you to Clark, Katy and Team ..... even Nick. (You missed a zotz hiding under all those bottles, buddy - either you're slipping or you took a day off this week.)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I was inspired by our conversations about VG mixing so I decided to run headlong at adding 15mls of GCD 18mg to 30mls of Band Camp VG. This obviously required a proper bottle.
Wonderful label! :laugh:
Have you tried it? I've only used around 15-20% of PG/VG 18mg in a mix, and I do know I've used it too ..makes me a bit wheezy if I use too much.

....it's a combination that I intend to try at some point though ...either that or Snickerdoodle. ...could also add a little CLS too!

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Wonderful label! :laugh:
Have you tried it? I've only used around 15-20% of PG/VG 18mg in a mix, and I do know I've used it too ..makes me a bit wheezy if I use too much.

....it's a combination that I intend to try at some point though ...either that or Snickerdoodle. ...could also add a little CLS too!

Not yet, I'm trying to be patient and leave it alone for a week. I added a couple mls of Frenilla 0mg also. Awesome work on the label NT HQ. Put a little cheesecake in my VG GCD tank last night and that is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread