• Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: supplier posting in unauthorized area

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hi everyone, Please excuse the dumb question since I have been out of touch for a while. I vape at high ohms - usually around 1.5 Ohms. Is there such a thing as a mesh coil with that resistance? I am looking for either a refillable POD or an RTA.
The Freemax Autopod 50 is an amazing refillable pod system with coils that last forever. The highest ohm coil you can get is 0.5 ohm to my knowledge but do yourself a favor and try it out. You get great vapor and flavor with keeping wattage in the 15-25 watt range. I used to use high ohm coils also (2.0-1.5) and resisted change but once I did I shouldn’t have waited. My new sweet spot ohm for coils is a half ohm. Excellent flavor without fast juice and battery consumption. The Autopod is one of the most flavorful setups I’ve used and the coils are long lasting. I couldn’t recommend a setup more, just does everything great.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Exchaner, with coils at 0.25 and 0.5 ohms I'd say that they weren't really geared towards MTL vaping.

Look at the Freemax Fireluke 22 as I mentioned earlier, as the coils seem more suitable for your requirements.

Fireluke 22 Tank | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

It is also included in the Freemax Twister 30W kit, if you don't have a mod available to use with a tank.

Twister 30W Kit | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

And of course, some reviews for you to have a look at. And possibly ask more questions.

FreeMax Twister 30W kit review

FreeMax Twister 30W - Review by Resistance

Freemax Twister 30W Kit review by hittman

FREEMAX TWISTER 30W KIT REVIEWED BY BIGBOB2322

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread