Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I'm sorry, I know this has probably already been asked, but have ahard time searching thru things here, so thought I'd just go ahead and ask again...

Can anyone tell me the best place, price wise, to order the silver dual coil carto's from? Both the Mega and the regular size? Everyone seems to have the Black and Clear ones, but not many stainless.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks!! :)

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I got mine from madvapes and they work great.
They have a medium satin sheen.

Attachments

• Jass vs RS.jpg
    Jass vs RS.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 57

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Cheapest place i've found anywhere for cartos is Healthcabin. Plus right now they're having a crazy sale. I'm not sure the price difference on yours, but to give you an idea, I've paid around $7 or $8 for a 5 pack of boge cartos from about 10 different online shops. They're $4.50 at health cabin. ;) Plus they have these snazzy carto trial packs, which i'm intrigued by. There's a few different options, but here's one. I'm sure you can find what you're looking for with search. Shipping from China is a bear, but worth it if you buy a chunk of em. Plus, prices on just about everything seem to be very cheap here, so good place to stock up. Discounts if you buy in bulk, too. ;)

Cartomizers Tryout Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread