• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Metro-Buffalo Vapers Night – January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Goin' Mobile... eeh ooh, beep beep!
Actually… West Seneca.

Monday evening, January 24 from 5:00pm till whenever.

This is a “non-event” event. Just a ‘meet & greet’ in a vape-friendly joint that has plenty of room indoors and plenty of parking. We’ll see how this goes & maybe do a monthly thing or whatever for the rest of the winter months…

Flattery’s
1130 Orchard Park Road
West Seneca 14224 (for the internet mappers)
George will have some kind of beer/well-drink specials :toast: & a kitchen special too.
The pool table is free on Mondays – so bring your super-minis…

I’ll be bringing my very limited no-longer-interested-in-juice-collection for others to try & some 510 CE2 syringe mods for the curious to use as well…

Not sure where else I should be posting :confused: . Any advice appreciated. Thanks. :)

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
I’d probably make a Rochester trip too except my weekends are generally filled. I see some of the Rochester folks around the forum and they seem like a cool bunch.

I also see folks on here from metro-Buffalo – but I’ve not yet run into another vaper (that I didn’t convert).

I talked with my go-to non-tobacco-flavor juice supplier (not represented on ECF) and he’s willing to throw me some samplers but needs base-line metrics (for count & amount). I pm’ed a couple of forum folks that have done this before, but didn’t get any response – so no juice samples this time. But… if this virgin event goes “well”, I can do some more… with appropriate adjustments of course…

ScottB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Wow, I never did respond.... Sorry about that!

Don’t sweat the petty things… you weren’t the only non-responder. I was just looking for info to pass to my juice-guy… it’ll just have to wait a stretch.

I’m just testing the waters, & found a pub proprietor willing to let a group of vapers “look like they’re smoking indoors” and accept or fight the potential fallout…

I probably can't get out there on a Monday night, but I'll see what I can do... Its the week before the Rochester cabin fever party and Im returning from a trip to NYC that Monday. I'll have a lot on my plate that week.

I had/have no expectation of you or any other Rochester folk making a Monday night gig in West Seneca… I assume everyone has a life, right? Don’t get me wrong… everyone’s welcome, but I know the drive intimately – for most of the favored routes – and that’s a long time on the road for short-time gratification… In a previous career-life, I did a ton of work in your neck of the woods & mostly commuted. Overtime & Nick’s (still open?) made the daily round trip bearable…

If any of you & yours know folks in this area, please let ‘em know… & thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread