Mexican vapers need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Friends of ECF. A Mexican Senator has proposed to regulate eCigs as tobacco. This will have a devastating effect. Please. If you can say something positive about vaping go to Twitter with the hashtag #noalainiciativaguerra.
How popular is vaping in mexico? What does a carton of decent cigarettes cost there?

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
How popular is vaping in mexico? What does a carton of decent cigarettes cost there?

Since federal authorities banned ecigs sales some years ago it is not as popular as in other countries. I believe there are thousands of vapers and every day you see more but it is not common. Most of the people here believe that vaping is really bad for your health (thanks to the disinformation campaigns).

Marlboro reds (20 cigarettes) cost 50 pesos, around 2.5 dollars. I know it is not as expensive as in US or Canada.

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
Since federal authorities banned ecigs sales some years ago it is not as popular as in other countries. I believe there are thousands of vapers and every day you see more but it is not common. Most of the people here believe that vaping is really bad for your health (thanks to the disinformation campaigns).

Marlboro reds (20 cigarettes) cost 50 pesos, around 2.5 dollars. I know it is not as expensive as in US or Canada.
Jesus man, I could smoke 5 packs a day living in Mexico... 2 packs of newports is like $24 with tax.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Friends of ECF. A Mexican Senator has proposed to regulate eCigs as tobacco. This will have a devastating effect. Please. If you can say something positive about vaping go to Twitter with the hashtag #noalainiciativaguerra.

Please elaborate: "This will have a devastating effect "

Ecigs become available to the public. More smokers switch to vaping. Less smokers = fewer preventable deaths.

Cheers
I

ETA: Twitter? Really? :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread