MIA package, which address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice199

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Central N.J
No sure about having two address in a PayPal account I did not know you where allowed two mailing addresses. Did you try emailing them? Did you try tracking number they gave you? As far as I know they only ship to your PayPal address only. I have bought a few times from them and never had a issue. I am sure if you emailed them they can tell what address they shipped to.

majormom72

Apr 23, 2009
Yeah ive got an email in to them as well....just makes no sense, why ask for a shipping address when taking orders if you aren't planning on using it...

Yes you can have a billing address which is the address that matches the credit card and you can also have a shipping address with paypal and you have the option to use either for shipping.

I live in Alaska and due to our unique shipping situation here, i take great care to find out the method of shipping used and make sure that I am able to provide a deliverable address before i place my order.

Khandurian

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Cocoa Beach Florida Baby!
The package will be shipped to the address you have set in your paypal account as the primary address. I have 2 addresses in mine as well. One for where I work, and one for where I live.

I just set the default address to which ever one I want the package shipped to before I order. I have not had a problem what so ever.

I suggest looking at your paypal account, see what is set as your default delivery address, and it will show up there.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
Yea this happened to me the first time i ordered from mvp. I was wondering how on earth it ended up to my house address instead of my work address. Afterwards I made sure to keep my work address as default in paypal as previously suggested above. Since all suppliers seem to use paypal it's a good idea to keep checking your paypal's address and make sure it's the same address as to what you enter in supplier's site shipping fields. Other suppliers bypass whatever you have in paypal and use what you input into their site instead but in mvp's case they strictly go by what's in paypal. I guess this is a good thread for anyone to read that hasn't ordered from mvp before to know about this ahead of time before finalizing the order through paypal..

If the package cannot be delivered to the PO Box then it will get returned to the shipped (mvp). It should go back to them pretty fast though. Might want to call MVP to keep an eye out for this. However, ask if they will charge you to reship it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread