Mich Vapor-In

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
If you our attending the Mich. vape-In and want me to bring your order Please email order to harry@vaporbomb.com before Wednesday the 29th Thanks Guys.
Harry....I am going to e-mail and PM my order tonight just to make sure you have time to mix it up..LOL!

Look forward to seeing you and the Bomb Squad Saturday!
:)Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Harry,Harry,Harry........I'm trying to put my finger on the reason I(and the Mi vapers),like you so much. Is it because you come to all our meets with a sack of goodies that would make Santa cry with envy? Or just the fact that you are a great guy in general? I think it's both!

We really enjoyed having you there once again(even though the BombSquad was scattered in the wind...LOL),The samples(Fire and Ice....YESSSS!!),and gift certificates were very much appreciated! Thanks for remembering my order as well....The Arctic Ice is awesome!!

Thanks again for all you do...The Gate to Michigan is always open for you and VaporBomb!

:)Wiz!

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Harry,

You're the greatest! I was soooo hoping you got my email for my order as I was literally down to the last drops of my everyday vape! You came through as always! It was a pleasure meeting you and how generous of you to bring some samples and the gift certificate. You know I will definitely be using that one!!

Long way to come for you thanks for that~it shows your dedication to your neighbors.

C

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Harry - you have absolutely no need to apologise. I'm the one who has to do the apologising for turning up so very very late. I, too, would like to echo everyone's sentiments about you.

You go far and beyond in providing such dedicated and excellent customer service - you have a knack for keeping us all happy and coming back time and time again to do business with you.

Hubby and I are hoping to get to your HalloVape In on the 23rd.

Thank you once again for looking after me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread