Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
VaporBomb will be holding a vape In/Halloween party at the newly opened VB vape Lounge in Akron Ohio! All are welcome to attended. Ohio Vapers are encouraged to attend!
Any vendor wishing to attend please contact me (Harry) for details. Jay and GLV the invite is already open to you! We hope to see some of are many friends from Mich. ( Wiz that means you too. hehehe) This will be a really good time for all. Prizes, give-a-ways, Great times. If there is enough interest we may hold a charity Poker tournament. Come and be apart of this one of a kind vapeing experience. If you are interested in the poker tournament or a costume party please rsvp via this thread or email me at harry@vaporbomb.com For directions and other info please fell free to contact me. More details to come.

Last edited:
OMG be very jealous all - it's confirmed I get to meet Mutt, I get to meet Mutt........Missy did you hear that?

I talked to you guys the other nite, I will definately be there, looking forward to it.....though sadly I don't know how to play poker,
looks fun, I'm a good bluffer, does that count???????

Someones excited?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread