• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Michigan Vapers Meet Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
So far, I've got 6 vapor's planning on attending!

Wow Deb you go girl!

440BB I'll bring empty carts to try your juice. I'm going to order some more juice for the occassion and get it from Mister E.

I'm excited and looking forward to meeting and vaping with you all. We'll have plently to talk about. So far we have 11 people attending and 2 of my friends might come. The more the merrier!!

Last edited:

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Yes, debbye this is definitely a go. We have been talking about this for months and its finally happening. The only way it won't happen on the 21st is if we get a bad snow/ice storm because some are us are coming from a distance. Its a 100 mile trip one way for us. If weather is bad we will reschedule. Please no snow, I am so excited to meet up with fellow vapers.

Last edited:

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
I really hate to ask, but is there any way this can be held on Jan. 28, 2012? I'm on disability and get paid the 4th Wednesday of each month. I'd hate to go to a meet where I have zero money to spend. Could we possibly have it on the 28th, instead of the 21st?

Hey deb January 28th is okay with me. Darnit, now we have to wait a week longer--lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread