Micro core

Status
Not open for further replies.

celynt

Aug 10, 2009
Texas
Thank you for replying to my post Beamslider
I was hoping to find an alternative to it so I Can keep using my clearomizer which I love, but since no one else answered this post I guess I should assume there is not
well shoot that means I have to do a whole crap ton of research to find something else to vape with I tend to really stick with something when I like it
thanks anyways

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
From what I can tell from this video, those coils are propietary to just that tank.

You are using what we call "old technology". It may be time to change to something more modern.

What type of battery device are you using? In the video it looks like he was using an Ego stick battery. Those are still around, but they are getting harder and harder to find as new techology replaces the old.

If you like your current vape, you should look for what we call a MTL (mouth-to-lung) tank. Something like an Innokin Zlide, Innokin Zenith, or Aspire Nautilus. These use "higher resistance" coils similar to your SMOK and can be used with a low wattage/voltage battery device.

Battery devices such as the Innokin Adept, Innokin Kroma, or Geekvape Aegis (Mini or Solo models) are popular for your style of vaping.

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread