Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I need a guardian tank cause I have coils is it worth buying lol plz plz be honest,
I'm debating top spend money on one thing.
A smok tvf8 , a target mini or the avocado lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the one with the ccell ceramic coils? you should check out the forum for clearomizers on that. Those ccells get mixed reviews. That smok is supposed to be great for clouds, but needs lots of watts. The Avocado would mean building your own coils, which isn't hard if you want to. Probably one of the easier tanks to start out building coils and wicking on. The Target mini is a cute little mod. Only goes up to 40W so not a mod for something like the smok. Plenty for a lower wattage mtl though.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
5439_zpsht2ezlom.jpeg

Itty bitty guys.

Mini Nemesis with a shadow tank, microstick with spheroid, tesla stealth mini with a microdrip, 10ml bottle of DIY yummyness...lol. SMY with a Hobbit RDA, and a zenesis with an SXK Corolla 1.5

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Nice pic, petro! What do yo think of the Corolla?

I love them! I like the first version a little better, mainly because the colors looked cooler. Haha. The only downside is the fill hole is a little small, and the wicking takes a little bit to figure out.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I agree, on all 3 kounts! I do sometimes struggle with the fill, and yes, the wicking takes some time and patience, and I didn't care for the top beauty cap and tip (I removed them both immediately).

But, for whatever reason, I just love the vape from this little tank!!!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I love the Corolla v1.5! Single coil, wick with rayon, it's really flavourful.
i love my corolla too,, with rayon. my wick is more of a string going into the tank area. i use it mostly for testing flavors on mixing days. mine is a deep blue/green swirl.. not a big fan of the drip tip,, but i keep it on there most of the time for fear of losing it. (imho. every atty should allow you to use any 510 drip tip,,-----which the corolla does,, im 'just saying.. i want my own drip tips to those people who make the atty's)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread