• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Might be abscent for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
I check in daily, but won't be able to for a little while unless my Baby takes a better turn. My Maximilien Maxwell, feline partner in all things Witchy, has taken ill.

He's not in good shape at all, and the vet I took him to last week made things 100 times worse. I fear he may be on his way out of this world.

He's been my constant companion for over 3 years since I rescued him from the shelter. This is his first time being sick and the vet .....ed him up BIG time.

No case of the sniffles should have ended up in him refusing to eat, drink and dry heave foamy spittle.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
I really want to thank each of you for all your well wishes. Seems they are working, because this morning, for the first time in over a week, he started to cry for his breakfast as usual. Not his usual, eager, "feed me NOW Semore" cry...but getting there. Then tonight he was begging for treats off my plate at dinner. WIN!

He's still trying to hack something up. I believe it is the imbalance of natural "flora" in his guts and intestines from the antibiotics he was on just before this worrisome episode started.

Mind if I ask you guys and gals to keep the good stuff flowing? It's helping.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread