The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mile High Vapefest - May 24th

Discussion in 'CoVapE -- Colorado Vaping Enthusiasts' started by sdcopp, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. msroulette

msroulette Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2010
    Colorado Springs, CO
    The event is free to the public :)

We will have different things going on...raffles, building classes and such. More to be announced very soon!

2. Whistle_Pig

Whistle_Pig Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    Well, knock me over with a (pink) feather!

3. phee

phee Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    sounds great!

4. Whistle_Pig

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    Geez. MsRoulette drops in, and then phee shows up?

I might be overcome with the vapors! :p

Where's AtomPunk and Kyle?

5. Ace7111

Ace7111 Full Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Colorado
    I know THE VAPOR SHOP where I work will be sending a team over.It should be an awesome time.Stop by our table and say hi. Looking forward to meeting all the Mile High Vapors.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fisheeboy

Fisheeboy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2013
    Colorado, USA
    I'm hoping there will be some good deals from the vendors. I'm really hoping to find a nice mech there. E-liquids are great but I pretty much only diy now so shiny things are were I want my cash to go.

7. Whistle_Pig

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    Shouldn't be difficult. I'll be maybe looking for a 14500 mech. Have to hold my spending down for the rest of this month.

8. Fisheeboy

Nov 16, 2013
    Colorado, USA
    Saving up all my pennies for this. Wish I lived closer so I didn't need the extra $100 for fuel but I figure if I show up with a couple bucks I should be able to find something nice.

9. Heady Glass Gallery

Heady Glass Gallery Unregistered Supplier

Feb 8, 2014
    United States
    Wow, glad I read about this before the big day. Look forward to coming out and checking out some cool toys!

10. chefjosh

chefjosh Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2010
    Florida
    All the way from FL, VaporRater will be in attendance.

11. BecknCO

BecknCO Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2013
    Denver, CO
    I'd love to see some out of state vendors there - this is shaping up nicely!

12. Whistle_Pig

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    Is there a schedule for any planned activities, demonstrations, and/or presentations?

13. msroulette

Mar 26, 2010
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Here is a tentative itinerary for the meet:
    Noon-Vendor set up. No guests at this time
    2 PM-Open doors for public
    2:30 PM-Early Bird raffle
    5:00 PM-Battery Safety with Shado and Rock
    8:00 PM-Cloud Chasing contest
    11:30 PM-Night Owl Raffle
    After midnight-Domination of the hotel in an after party. Bring a bottle of your choosing for the jungle juice (Please be safe, Have a DD, or a room in the hotel) and be kind to the other guests we may be sharing the hotel with
    *****There will be other prize giveaways throughout the day*****
    And now the PSA: We all know that Colorado has legalized the use of .......... While many of us support that move and wouldn't want to intrude on anybody's rights to use the substance, we want our festival to focus only on replacement of tobacco products. Do what you'd like in your room or outside the hotel, but please, do not use dabbers and such in the ballroom.

14. j21jam6

j21jam6 Full Member

I'm really looking forward to this event. Can't wait to find the best juices available. I'm bringing a bundle of mods. I'm open to trades. I'll be the the tall brotha with dreads, vaping like I invented it.
    Hope to see you all there.

15. drocks27

drocks27 Full Member

Jun 4, 2013
    United States
    I will be there. Analog free for a year and a half. Excited to have a Vape Fest close to me. I am hoping I can get some great juices and have someone physically do a coil build in front of me as I have not started building my own coils. If I can see someone do it, I will look into getting an RBA

16. ckevroll

ckevroll Full Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Littleton
    Sorry I missed this event. I had some samples I was going to hand out of my vape juice too. Ill definitely be at the next one to let you guys try my juices.

17. dash

dash Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2009
    Colorado
    I was in attendance and had a great time! Loved seeing old friends and meeting new vendors. Laura, Copper and others did a great job pulling this event off.
    I can't wait to see what next years event brings.

18. Fisheeboy

Nov 16, 2013
    Colorado, USA
    I had a blast! Never met any ecf members that I know of but then again I'm not much of a social butterfly. Laura and her people did a fantastic job and it was just a real good time. The venders were very friendly and I tasted some really good liquids, and came home with a bag of goodies. Can't wait till the next one.

19. sdcopp

sdcopp Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    well you saw at least a few ecf'ers. Laura is MsRoulette, I', the guy who helped organize the event and running Workshop, Shado was one of the judges for the cloud comp, WhistlePig was there early, Rubyroo was there and also judged the cloud comp. There are a few I'm sure I saw there and don't know on ecf

20. msroulette

Mar 26, 2010
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Copper and I were very pleasantly blown away by the attendance and the participation at the event on Saturday. We have decided to make it an annual event! If you are on Facebook, please "like" the new page for information on future events.
    https://www.facebook.com/milehighvapersfestival

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.