• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Military Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Did you know that Valley Vapor offers a discount for all members of the US Military? We go so far as to extend it to Disabled Veterans and Retirees.

I'm a Disabled Veteran, was over in the sandbox the first time around...so I've got a soft spot for the ones that took my place. The USPS has been doing an excellent job lately getting your packages to you. We're hitting APO in Europe in less than a week, and FPO in the gulf in about the same.

If you've got an APO/FPO address, email me before you place your order for a coupon code. If you're stateside, you're going to have to work for it a bit....tell me a sea story.

It's not much, but it's a little something to say Thank You for your selfless service. david@valleyvapor.com

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ohhh Roppongi/Shibuya, I sorely miss the days of going there when I was single. 10 minutes in a club then in a taxi with whatever girl you want (pretty much). the 11 dollar beers are a kick in the balls though.

Or Hinodecho if your game was off that night :facepalm: :blush:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Are you guys trying to get this thread deleted?

:laugh:

I got out just before a world tour of the Nimitz....life of an EM2 changing light bulbs for 18 months just didn't appeal to me. Never got to see anything other than the gulf and a quick medivac through Germany. Kind of envy you guys that got to see something other than dirt and dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread