Milkman one hit wonder - over rated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
I like the one hit wonder. But you really have to let it sit awhile for the flavors to come out.

I tried some that my friend had before, and it was good.
Recently I bought some Muffin Man and it was soooo bland. But after letting it sit for 3 weeks, with a couple uncapping and shaking, the flavor got much better.
Currently waiting to try Policeman. But all their juices really have to steep for some time to really let the flavors come out.

Give it some time. Take the cap off, let it breathe. Then shake it like an angry nanny for atleast a minute. Repeat every other day for 2-4 weeks. Then try it again before passing judgement.

Also, make sure you are wicked correctly so the flavor isnt muted

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
So, with all the hype surrounding this juice I thought it was going to be awesome.

I can't be the only one think it tastes nothing like strawberry cream/milk? Disappointed!

On that note, are there any better strawberry creams out there? From the UK?

Check molejuice.uk.

Strawberrrry, strawberry yoghurt and milk mole (similar profile like OHW) are what you are lookign for.

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
I dislike all the OHW line. None of them are even close to being the best at the flavor profiles they offer. Also buying a 180 ml does not work for me because I change juices every tank. I never Vape the same juice twice when I fill my tank.

Others that are like Milk Man but much much better:

Moo Eliquids - Strawberry Milk
Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk
Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk
Liquid EFX - Cloud Chaser
Boosted - Boosted
Fluffy Clouds - Jynx

All of these are strawberry and cream or milk flavor that blow OHW outta the water.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I only drip, and I pretty much stick to drippers that are known for their flavor, before cloud production.. i.e. stumpy.

One hit wonder milkman is the most artificial tasting strawberries and cream I've sampled. I do like how it coats the back of your mouth in flavor, but that isn't saying I enjoy the flavor...luckily a shop close by me has a TON of vendors I've never had before.

My favorite strawberry and cream is probably unicorn milk by cuttwood. Beantown vapor's oh face is pretty cheap, and it isn't a bad liquid. I loved Suicide Bunny, but after experiencing more vendors, I started getting a lot of gross chemical tastes from a lot of the flavors...except sucker punch.

The milkman by milkman/the vaping rabbit isn't a straight strawberry and cream...it's more like a slightly fruity pop tart, but super milky cream/ice cream. It's become a favorite. I haven't tried milk from teleos, but I can go ahead and already tell you, that is a winner. I haven't ever been let down by teleos...if I could afford it, I'd stay stocked up on their flavors that are within my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread