Minding Your mAhs – Ep18 – Do higher battery current ratings = better performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Many vapers choose the battery with the highest continuous current rating to try to get the best performance. Is that a good strategy?

I also show you how to use the watt-hour (Wh) and DC internal resistance numbers I provide with my testing results to choose the best performing battery

B2L

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2012
    Jacksonville, FL
    Great information Mooch, thanks!

I’ve used HB6s for several years, in mech mods, and recently bought some Samsung 20S. I find that I enjoy the vape using the HB6s more so that the 20S. I thought that was kind of strange but will go back and look at your tables with this info in mind, there may actually be a rational explanation.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Great information Mooch, thanks!

I’ve used HB6s for several years, in mech mods, and recently bought some Samsung 20S. I find that I enjoy the vape using the HB6s more so that the 20S. I thought that was kind of strange but will go back and look at your tables with this info in mind, there may actually be a rational explanation.

Our comparisons in mods are subject to all sorts of variables, many often unaccounted for. You might just like the slightly lower power vape from an HB6 for that eliquid?

Reactions: Baditude
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread