Mini evic or mini zmax?¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanwick

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
RVA
I am starting to look for/into any 18350 vv/vw mod before the weather gets warmer. I don't want to carry my evod while riding the harley. It's just not the same as my SVD or vamo. Yes I know those two mods both run 18350 mode and that's usually what I have then in. But I'm looking for something smaller and not a mech mod. Does anyone know which of the two, mini evic or mini zmax, is smaller? Are they smaller then the v2 in stealth mode? I know the v2 is slightly smaller then he SVD in stealth.

I've been looking into the innokin cool fire 1 but I don't vape at 8.5. I stay closer to 7-7.5 @ rewrapped cotton 1.8's. Not a fan of the "warmer" vape.

HAPPY vaping!

nikkysikk

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Michigan
soundcloud.com
I've used both the mini Zmax and the evic in 18350 mode. I'm not sure which is smaller, I never compared them side by side but I feel like the evic is smaller. I would recommend the evic just for it's use ability and in case you want to carry something g large you can use it with an 18650.

Sent from my iPhone using magic.

Deanwick

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
RVA
I went to a local B&M yesterday and they had a mini zmax. It's quite small in diameter. Looks like a pt2 would look a little weird in it kinda like it does when it's on a evod/ego batt. A co worker has a evic with the 350 tube. It's a tab shorter in length then the mini zmax but has the "girth" so the pt2 look stupid. I WISH I had the funds to just break down and but a mini provari!!! Maybe this years Xmas present from the old lady :D lol

HAPPY VAPING!

Mackoy 09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
New Jersey
Evic with 18350 tube. Still waiting on the matching front cap color
u9ujy4ym.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread