Mini Nova questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonefishing

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
Gamecock Country
I have had my Mini Nova tank for a week now. I use it on an eGo twist. I guess my questions are:

1. What is the tube inside the drip tip for? I used a q-tip to push it down into the tank. Not sure I can tell a difference?

2. What does cutting the wicks shorter do? Mine are long.

3. What other adjustments do you recommend and what are they for?

Just looking for some tips and tricks from those with more experience with this device.

Thanks...

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
this thread will get moved to tanks by a mod.

the tube inside the drip tip is to push down into the other part slightly just like you did. it stops eliquid from going into the drip tip recess area when you tip.

some say the flavor is better with short wicks. i get great flavor so i never tried cutting them

I have had my Mini Nova tank for a week now. I use it on an eGo twist. I guess my questions are:

1. What is the tube inside the drip tip for? I used a q-tip to push it down into the tank. Not sure I can tell a difference?

2. What does cutting the wicks shorter do? Mine are long.

3. What other adjustments do you recommend and what are they for?

Just looking for some tips and tricks from those with more experience with this device.

Thanks...

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
I got my Mini this weekend and filled leaving the wicks "stock" ... very little vapor production, no flavor. I hadn't let the unit "sit and soak" so I did that for a while while I dripped. Popped the mini back onto my battery and still ... the same thing. So I dumped out the fluid shortened the wicks by about 1/8" reassembled and filled. The vapor and flavor production improved a gazillion percent and I LOVE this device now. I was about to have buyers remorse LOL.

I think it's up to you and how long the wicks are when shipped. I prefer long wicks because I don't like tilting (but do it when fluid get's low in the tank) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread