Mini PT 2 w/ removable tip is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
I agree. I'm kind of used to the gunmetal base now, but wish Kanger would offer a chrome base as a separate piece. I'd buy one in a heartbeat!
I didn't measure the collar on my mod (SID) but it may drop down inside there like an evod does, and cover the whole bottom of the unit.
Just hopin' it'll fit inside there.

Bkag

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I agree. I'm kind of used to the gunmetal base now, but wish Kanger would offer a chrome base as a separate piece. I'd buy one in a heartbeat!

Right?!? And they don't know yet if they are even going to produce the bases separately unfortunately. I hope, if they do, that they produce a chrome one

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Ok, I'm a bit confused here. I have both the 1 and 2, protank mini, and neither have a removable drip tip. I can however completely disassemble the 2, but its really not that big a deal... Anybody care to clarify that they have received a mini 2 with removable drip tip?

When they announced the ProTank mini2, it was going to have a removable drip tip, like the larger ProTank 2. But when the PTm2 shipped, it had a fixed drip tip like the original PT and PTm. So that became the PTm2.0, if you will. The PTm2.1, which they've started to ship, will have the removable drip tip. I haven't ordered the PTm2.1 yet, but am going to soon. Like you, it's not that big a deal, but I would like to be able to use some of my own drip tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread