The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Minnesota State Fair

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by Paul S, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paul S

Paul S Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Excelsior, MN
    Anybody else vape at the Minnesota State Fair? Their website and brochures said they had "designated smoking areas"--and that included e-cigs; I could see the areas marked on the map of the fairgrounds, but when I went to those areas, I saw NOTHING indicating where smoking and vaping were allowed, and where they weren't. So the wife and I just went to the general area, according to the map, she lit up, and I vaped. Nobody told us we couldn't!

I saw a fair number of vapers at the fair, and made a point of saying hello, as a "fellow vaper."

2. XJ-linux

XJ-linux Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2013
    I vaped in the smoking area next to the DNR building and watched the raptor show for a few minutes. It sucked. I smelled the smoke and kind of wanted a stogie for a while. After that I vaped for about 3 minutes in the bathroom in the Eco House since it was a single person room with a locking door. I expected no better in a public venue in MN.

3. pt1911

pt1911 Full Member

Apr 8, 2014
    United States
    I was under the impression vaping was okay outside at the fair. My wife and I passed my nemesis back and forth a few times. We weren't blowing huge clouds but no one noticed or said anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.