Minor Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
Ended up having to buy some juice from a local guy (regular tobacco flavour as his selection was not appealing)....and it is NASTY. In stalking the USPS, I see my shipment will not be here until tomorrow (Friday). That being said, I went outside last night and lit 1 of my old Camels. It took just long enough to get it lit, then one pull and I just about vomited and threw it out. Came in and added what little bit of mango I had left to the tobacco crap I got. Helped a little, but still better than what I bought from him.

NOTE TO SELF: Order more juice prematurely

I am hoping I like the Blackjack from BlueMistVapors since I gambled and got a 180 ml bottle when they were running a sale. Like the original tobacco (Turk-USA) I got from Liberty-Flights and pending the Blackjack, may go back to it.

JLH

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
minnesota
i was dehydrated and didnt wanna vape but really needed some nicotine the third day after i started vaping so i smoked an old cig i had and holy crap it SUCKED! i actually threw up with the combination of dehydration.
I don'' like a couple 5 ml bottles of juice i have so i decided that those will be the "back-up" if i ever need something

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
You are right. You should always have plenty of spare juice on hand. And all the other equipment you need. I would probably last a few months with my current stockpile.

Just curious; never had time to look when I'm in China. Do you get your supplies from walk-in stores there ?

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Indeed, I've always been too much the paranoid type when it comes to running out of things I can't do without. My natural inclination is to stockpile where finances permit, and right now I've got a good stockpile of clearos, cartos, and an absolute pantsload* of juice, both premade and DIY supplies. Plus I've got a bunch of eGos (and a new LCD kit on the way) and a mod, plus plans to buy a few more mods down the line (at least one of which will be all mechanical) so that I'm never without something that works. :)

* This may not have been the most savory of metaphors I could have used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread