Minor Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

We started early this a.m. but were only able to get between 15-20 orders out before we had to leave for the orthopedics center for my injections. I'm not supposed to sit for the rest of the day so communication may be running a little behind. God willing I'll wake up tomorrow better and we can gain ground on orders and I'll try to get caught up on emails.

I should have everyone that requested an invoice through PM covered, but I know I emailed a few of you last night and have ye to get back to you, sorry for the delay and I'll do my best to get everything resolved tomorrow if able. If I am still down I'll have Missy or Tara let you know in an email.

Thanks for the support during this rough time :)

Bob

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
Was wondering why my order didn't go out today. Says "ships within 24 hr " on your site. First time trying you guys. Hope I get it this week.

Jtracc, KBV is a small shop and they've had medical problems as of late. Just be patient with them, their juice is worth the wait.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
Thanks for the update Bob. Order #5800 was placed on Sunday. I don't mind waiting, you just take care of yourself and feel better. We understand your situation and appreciate your honesty and updates. Most vendors wouldn't give updates like this. They would just sit back and wait for impatient customers to contact them.

Feel better buddy....

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys, no need for anyone to get uptight, I know we all like our products out quickly. The site however does usually always list a 96 hour turn around and is in the shipping policy. Please understand that every bottle is individually mixed and not sitting on a shelf, even so we normally are within 2 business days from the time the order is placed. Early in the week we exceed that at times as we take a lot of weekend orders. We don't mix on weekends as that is when we get caught up on paperwork and our ordering.

It's all good and I'm feeling better this a.m. :) As always we'll do the best we can and we work 60-70 hours every week to ensure things go as quickly as they can. We are looking into relocating and possibly having a storefront and expanding closer to St. Louis. This would allow us to hire more help, and we've always wanted a storefront, and to expand into hardware.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Sorry J, we all love boB and Missy so sometimes we may overreact. I apologize. Welcome to the Hidey Hole and I know you will love the joose!!

Wasn't trying to be a .... was just saying first time ordering from them. heard so many good things. Can't wait too excited. I understand he's Ill, now I understand why my order didn't go out. I am not angry. Feel better brother.

Thanks Morfeeus :)

The store looks like it's been looted during a riot! We'll close tomorrow to catch up, inventory, and stock the store. We're normally close to 24 hours at this point in the week but are still at around 48. We probably should have closed a little earlier but are trying not to create any confusion. I believe we will operate the store 6 days a week closing on Thursdays from here on.

Store is closed and will reopen Friday by 6 Central. Due to my medical procedure this week and some minor side effects we are approaching what we can finish out this week. We haven't had a chance to do our weekly inventory and the store is pretty depleted as well.

Beginning next week will will close on Thursdays and reopen on Fridays at 6 Central ensuring we are able to keep adequate inventory and a minimal turn around time. We were forced to do this a little early this week for the reasons mentioned.

Thanks for your support.

More injections scheduled for Monday the 14th :( We will work 6 hours that day but the week of the 14th may run a bit behind. I will be down on Tuesday as suggested after the procedure. We have been getting all orders out in 48 hours and some same day, so this is just a heads up that the week of the 14th we may use the 96 hour window, but you know us, that usually never happens.

Orders placed on Sundays generally are the slowest of the week, we usually spend Monday mixing Friday's, and part of Saturday's orders and once in great while a Sunday order can take until Weds to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread