Minty/Menthol E-Juice Recommendations Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1NGP1N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Bluegrass State
Hello fellow vapers, I am in search of a good minty/menthol type flavor ejuice. Before I go any farther I have tried Menthol Ice from Halo and it was pretty good stuff, only thing is that I can't really afford to be spending that much on ejuice everytime. I did like the flavor a lot and recommend it but I don't recommend the price haha.

So, if anyone has any recommendations please share them here. I appreciate it. :)

Thanks!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Azure Vaping Hypermint is a mintier variation from Menthol Ice, which I enjoy too. It's currently on sale, 120ml for $20 plus shipping - Azure Vaping Hypermint

It's an all day vape at our house. I buy the flavoring and mix it at 10% myself, but the premixed liquid price is very good too. Good luck in your hunt!

minitater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
tennessee
www.minitater.com
Another suggestion: Years ago I bought an ounce of pure menthol crystals and experimented by adding a pinch or two into various juices. These crystals dissolve easily into any ratio of VG/PG and you can easily make it weaker or stronger to suit your taste. After two years I still have half of the bag of crystals left over.

wt

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Hello fellow vapers, I am in search of a good minty/menthol type flavor ejuice. Before I go any farther I have tried Menthol Ice from Halo and it was pretty good stuff, only thing is that I can't really afford to be spending that much on ejuice everytime. I did like the flavor a lot and recommend it but I don't recommend the price haha.

So, if anyone has any recommendations please share them here. I appreciate it. :)

Thanks!

I say make your own juice. You can buy menthol concentrates. Start out with the mint you like spearmint peppermint or what ever. You can also add koolada to give it a real cool crisp feeling. If you diy you can perfect it to your taste.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
ATONEMINT... they are offline until the 28th... but I think they be moving into first place for menthols... all their juices share this awesome minty/menthol base... clean and cool.

I also really like ICE COLD Menthol from Goodejuice. not minty, but good and clean and strong.

but if budget is a concern... pm me and I'll give you some EASY diy tips...

Last edited:

jumphour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
CT, USA
I was a menthol smoker for 31 years. I think I've figured out that I really only cared about the menthol, and not the tobacco flavor! I used some cheap menthol e-cigs, and they didn't do it for me (though they DID get me to quit real cigs!). Then I tried Peppermint Blast from EasyVapors, which wasn't bad. But NOW I'm so in love with Extreme Ice from Mount Baker Vapors. It's very reasonable, and it's very strong, very icy, and leaves a mint aftertaste in your mouth. I just love it! I read good stuff about it, and bought 2 30 ml. bottles. Next time it's gonna be the 236 ml. bottle for sure. They even sell the flavoring separately, so maybe someday I'll do that.

Muchjuice

Moved On
Jul 27, 2014
Manchester, UK
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
I'm a menthol junky myself.

My personal favourite after trying dozens of liquids is the one made by these guys. What I like most is the pure Ice Menthol. No secondary taste, completely translucid liquid and so strong it will curl your toes :D You can use it strait or put some drops of it into other liquids to "spike" them up. They are Uk based though so probably not cost effective for the new world guys.

Regards
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread