Menthol juice recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Nusser

Oct 31, 2018
Looking for recommendations for a good fruity or dessert flavors with a menthol kick. As well as recommendations for fruity menthol nicotine salts.

I have tried and enjoy all of the naked brand menthol flavors (brain freeze, frost bite & very cool).

Also have and enjoy lemon twist (iced pink punch).

Would love to have more options however, any recommendations are appreciated greatly, thank you!!

Reactions: stols001

Victorvapes

Nov 8, 2018
Looking for recommendations for a good fruity or dessert flavors with a menthol kick. As well as recommendations for fruity menthol nicotine salts.

I have tried and enjoy all of the naked brand menthol flavors (brain freeze, frost bite & very cool).

Also have and enjoy lemon twist (iced pink punch).

Would love to have more options however, any recommendations are appreciated greatly, thank you!!

Ive just been trying some IVG liquids (I think theyre a UK brand) and funnily enough most of them have a cool hit behind them even though the descriptions don't say it, and they have a few they actually call menthol. There's a good site in Aus selling them cheap with the full range. The exotic mango is great, Kiwi Lemon Kool and blueberry crush are great too. Rainbow blast is pretty mad too. personally, I wouldnt go for dessert with Menthol although I had a great after dinner mint ages ago that was yum. Hope this helps.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread