Mister-E-Liquid.com Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
I've been vaping for quite some time now, and have tried many juices. I recently stumbled upon MEL's site, and thought the flavors looked tantilizing! The prices were good, and they're organic!

I'll be honest - my first order was delayed and I was a little bothered by it. Then, I received a personal email from MEL, apologizing and explaining that the liquid they received was not up to par, so they sent it back and were waiting for a new shipment. That eased my mind since I knew then that MEL takes his e-liquid seriously.

My first choices were Cherry Lemonade, Dew Des Mountain (with Passion Fruit), Pomegranate Lemonade, and Moist Mango.

:vapor:MEL's lemonades are absolutely amazing. I mean, can someone put fresh lemonade into e-liquid?? That's what it's like. So refreshing and tickling to the tongue. Wonderful throat hit and with MEL's signature vg/pg blend, the vapor is GREAT!

Like Mountain Dew? MEL's Dew Des Mtn. is like cracking open a fresh can of Mountain Dew. I added Passion Fruit, which gave it a sweet, berry essence. It's crisp and refreshing, with the perfect blend of citrus and "soda" with a great throat hit.

Moist Mango wasn't really for me. It's true to flavor, but I realized that there are some flavors that I enjoy to eat/drink - but not vape. :p

I've also purchased 510 LR Atomizers from MEL, which work GREAT and last a long time! (Granted you don't fall asleep with it in your hand and end up sleeping on the dang thing and burning it out....)

I've placed several orders with MEL since then, and have recently referred two fellow vapers who tried the e-liquid I have and LOVED it. I'll be posting my reviews of the Peach Melba (YUM!), PomBerry, and Throwback Cola later!

I highly suggest giving MEL a try - you WON'T be disappointed! I didn't even mention the great customer service! :laugh: Check them out - www.mister-e-liquid.com

A Huge MEL fan,
Dez

Awesome review! Im super impressed with the lemonade flavors as well... cherry lemonade is terrific! I havent tried the moist mango, but the mango melba is fabulous, and the peach melba too :D

His customer service is THE best out of all the vendors I've tried. He is always available to take a call and answer any questions you may have, at least in my experience.

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Awesome review! Im super impressed with the lemonade flavors as well... cherry lemonade is terrific! I havent tried the moist mango, but the mango melba is fabulous, and the peach melba too :D

His customer service is THE best out of all the vendors I've tried. He is always available to take a call and answer any questions you may have, at least in my experience.

Hey, thanks typocinnamongrl!

I just got a bottle of the Peach Melba and I'm in love! It's sooo tasty! I'll toss in a review about that one, and the others I've tried soon! =) I heart MEL's E-Liquids!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread