Mister E Liquid - Great CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Lake Tahoe
One of the first ejuices that I got was Dew Des Mtn from Mister E Liquid. I liked it so much I decided to order a 30ml bottle of it. When I got it I noticed it looked a bit different than the small bottle I had. I tried it, and noticed there was only a hint of flavor. I continued using my smaller bottle, figuring it needed steeping time.

Well I ran out on the small bottle, and filled a tank with the new Dew Des Dew, and still had the same faint taste. At the time I noticed I had vapor tongue, I couldn't really taste any of my juices, so I figured it was just that.

Once I got my taste back, I could still barely taste anything. Not a person to complain, I finally decided to contact them. I only asked if it was possible the mix was wrong, or if I could order with more flavoring, as it was my 2nd favorite juice. I even mentioned I wasn't asking for anything, just info for future orders. I also mentioned I had gone through 1/2 the bottle already, since I spilled 1/4 of it on my desk when the dripper stopped working.

The next day I got an email saying they had sent me an order...a new 30ml bottle. I never expected this, and was really surprised.

So I just want to say that Mister E Liquid has great customer service, and will have me as a customer for a long time. As it was their Pure Michigan is my favorite juice, and I would've reordered from them even without the new bottle. So they get a big thumbs up from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread