Mister E Liquid: Grey Matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I am using an ego twist with a LR bridgeless atty for dripping.

The juice: 18mg nic, unknown vg/pg ratio, color-light orange, smell- subtle enough to not pick up much of anything

Flavor: Another secret mix...the website hints at tobacco and vanilla.

Flavor strength: bold +

Throat hit: substancial +

Vapor production: moderate +

Opinion: I am definitely getting the tobacco and vanilla notes that they elude to on the website, but I am also picking up sort of alot of other flavors as well.... like cherry. I would say that other than tobacco and vanilla, cherry is the third main flavor. The vanilla is more like that of a sugar cookie, and the tobacco is mild and not too earthy. I also am getting very subtle hints of licorice at the end. This vape is sweet, but more on the subtle side of sweet, so I would not recommend this to those who usually enjoy very sweet, or dessert/fruity vapes. I would really only recommend this to someone who enjoys tobaccos. I think this is okay, nothing fantastic or mind blowing... but I am sure there are those out there who would disagree. Personally, I will probably not buy this again, but tobaccos really are not my favorite, and that might be why I don't love this one. But if you do like tobaccos, and you enjoy a heavy throat hit... well the throat hit on this one is one of the biggest I have come across. decent amount of vapor too for a juice with such a high th!

I give this a 7/10

Grey Matter E-Liquid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread