Mister E Liquid Review: Grey Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
After hearing all the positive feedback for this juice I decided to see what it was all about and I can tell you this is one tasty juice!

I tested this on an Ego battery with a 1.7 lr Resurrector carto (18mg;70/30 pg/vg blend) by the way ;)

I have heard many people describe(or try to describe it :D )) this juice and I must say it reminds me a bit of either vanilla cake or possibly even vanilla pudding. Either way there's definitely vanilla in one shape or form in this flavor,so awesome in the morning with a cup of coffee,with an evening beer,heck even an all day vape ,it's that good folks:) Bounty Hunter was my go to vanilla tobacco vape until I found this. Not sure if it is in fact an actual tobacco vape,very subtle tobacco at best but just GOOD:) Throat hit is good for an 18mg juice and vapor is very good as well. I will definitely be ordering this in a much larger bottle next time:D

Taste: 5/5
Vapor: 4/5
TH: 4/5

Do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle of Grey Matter and see if YOU can figure out the flavor for yourself,you'll be so happy you did:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread