Status
Not open for further replies.

caspur

Dec 14, 2011
Indianapolis
Today I'll be reviewing one of the more recent juice creations by Mister-e-liquid: Mr-E's RY4
Introduction

Mister-E-Liquid is a eJuice PRODIGY, and amazes me with each and every new flavor he releases. He was the first juice provider I tried, and I feel extremely lucky I chose him out of the dozens of others.

Like many new-time vapors, I was stuck on trying to find a suitable juice to emulate my analog of choice. I smoked Kamel Menthols (w/ Crush Bead in Filter) for a couple of years, and found that JohnsonCreek's menthol, and other menthol juices I tried failed miserably at delivering that cool rush.

By searching these forums, I learned about Mister-E-Liquid, and his amazing line of tobacco juices.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Review

Mister-E-Liquid offers RY4 in various VG/PG ratios, Nicotine strengths, and menthol strengths. I ordered mine plain, 18mg.

Mr-E's RY4 - 18 mg - 33% VG 66% PG -

First Hit (NO STEEPING) - Extremely Unique Taste

I filled a brand new cartomizer immediately after I received the package. The juice smelled delicious, and I could tell that this was going to be one of the more 'unique' RY4's on the market. On first inhale I immediately tasted a beautiful mix of vanilla and carmel. I also got a strong taste of his tobacco on exhale. It seemed blended fairly well, but had a strange taste on exhale. It almost tasted like "burnt marshmellows". This sort of bummed me out, so I decided to let it steep a week before proceeding.

Flavor (AFTER STEEPING) - One of the most delicious/unique RY4 I've ever had. Similar notes to BWB - RY4.

Before trying this juice, I had been using BWB's RY4 fairly regularly. After steeping, I noticed the juice smelled even BETTER, and had a much darker consistency. Mr-E's RY4, and all of Dan's juice, are extremely unique compared to other competitors, and that's what I love about them. Whenever I try a new juice, I know that this is going to be something 'different' from the usual, and that's what I seem to love. The same goes with this RY4. Sure, the same components are there - - Carmel / Vanilla / Tobacco - - but were unique. On inhale, I got an extremely similar taste to BWB, and I'm hoping that as the juice continues to steep that this will become even more apparent.

Throat Hit - A Perfect / Strong throat hit that I've come to expect in a Mister-E Juice.

Every juice I've ordered from mister-e-liquid has never disappointed in the throat-hit department. RY4 is no exception, and it satisfies the throat-hit I would get from smoking a camel cigarette.

Overall - MUST TRY. If you like RY4 variations, and like sweet tobacco e-liquid this is PERFECT for you.

Mr-E's RY4 has become part of my every-day line of juice that I vape 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I not only love this juice, but I respect that Mister-E-Liquid is able to create such unique flavors. I've ordered over 20 different RY4 flavors from different vendors, and they all share common traits to each other that I despised.

The moment I saw that Mister-E-Liquid was releasing a RY4, I knew that this was going to be something completely different.

A great flavor, go buy 30ml!!!! :p

-Caspur (Joey V.)

A Special Thanks to Dan, and all of the geniuses over at Mister-E-Liquid. Without you, I would still be killing myself with analogs each and everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread