Mister-e-Liquid's ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegastar

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
This, my friends, is truth in naming. Obscenities may be shouted after trying this, it really can't be a real thing.

.... is a crazy chameleon taste of vanilla, chocolate, espresso, caramel, and raspberry. Through a course of a fill, the high notes will vary notably, and somehow never badly. The espresso vanilla is a constant for me, but sometimes the raspberry will come on stronger, other times a chocolately caramel, and sometimes a very pleasant mix of all the above. It reminds me often of a drink found in a nearby coffee house, the flavoring sinks and settles by it's own will, and comes up at all the right moments to make everything right.

At a 33%VG blend, this will cloud a small car. Throat hit can be on the weaker side, tending to stray in the direction of very smooth.

I would call the biggest criticism to this liquid that Dan has been dragging his feet about listing it on the website. It can be made rather swiftly, but only by request for the time being. For being probably the most delicious thing ever concocted, it should be far more available.

5 stars, no questions.

parisbabe

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mister-e-liquids french toast
I swear theres the real thing in there!!! I can even get a hint of the egg. I look forward to gettin up in the morning and tootin on my riva with the french toast!!!
In fact, I take it to bed with me at nite. Who says you cant have breakfast for supper...eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr midnight snack...lol

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
I really love Mr.E/Dan's liquids. I think perhaps it is a nostalgic value as his where the first juices I ever tried being new to vaping. His Watermelon Ice & Mr.E's Menthol will always be flavors I'm going to look back on fondly and enjoy vaping. First time I've ever heard of ..... Makes sense now. Trying his Peach Melba right now, its wow delicious. After i vaped it i literary said "oh my god" it was that good. Not sure about the two tobaccos i got. I'm hoping they just need time to steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread