Mistic (3 + months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
This is not what I planned to start with. A pack of smokes runs about eight bucks here. So I saw this one day asked about it. I bought the mistic 1 battery starter kit. Came with a USB and 2 cartomizers. That was at the end of august, and the kit was about $14. Of course the cartomizers did not last the day or even half. Those were the traditional %1.8 or 18mgs of nicotine. Battery was ok got about 2 hours of chain vaping out of it. You draw air through the battery, and if you use it often the carto can get very hot. Yes you would get warm vapor, but also literally burning the carto filler. A pack of new cartomizers costs close to 15 bucks. That gets expensive! Refilling later on helped save some cash. It got me off cigarettes. Since buying I' ve bought 4 other kinds of e cigs. So it's not the greatest thing in the world. It was a starting point though ;)

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
mistic1IMAG0020.jpg . After 3 months......

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
So many vapers had to start with systems that just were not the best option, but the only first option. The great thing is when it translates into vaping better products. We all need to be verry proud of ourselfs for beating the analogs. Great to hear how people start, and to see what their tastes evolve into. Good job RoseB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread