Mixing eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

androiduserp

Dec 27, 2017
Hi,
Recently I bought 4 30ml eliquid bottles and mistakenly I ordered 70pg and 30vg ratio. Since there was no returns possible I had to keep them but it's too less vapor. So can I buy some flavorless vg and mix it up use them. Also where can I get a flavorless good vg liquid. Are there any precautions to take?

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
If keeping your nic level the same, you can purchase that level in 100% vg and add it to your juice. As bomb mentioned, it will alter, if not eliminate, the flavor.
If nic isn't a consideration, you can add vg to the entire 120ml. Just off the top of my head, you'll need to add 75ml of vg to reverse the pg/vg ratio.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, the short answer is you can add more VG to your juice. I might go in small increments to see where you land on a decent vape, without sacrificing nicotine level and flavor too much. However, it can certainly be done, and even be done with a bit more complication, such as calculating and acquiring the nicotine strength you need in VG and adding that as well. You do have the option to add more flavoring, but that would require the purchase of some DIY flavoring, and depending on what your juice is, you'd probably want to exercise some care with what flavoring you add.

With that said, many storebought juices are overflavored, you may find yourself enjoying you diluted eliquid, flavor wise, provided you aren't adding huge amounts of VG, and also depending on that you may or many not need to add more nicotine, but if it's a larger dilution, you may want to add some nicotine to keep your nicotine ratio the same.

Best of luck!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi,
Recently I bought 4 30ml eliquid bottles and mistakenly I ordered 70pg and 30vg ratio. Since there was no returns possible I had to keep them but it's too less vapor. So can I buy some flavorless vg and mix it up use them. Also where can I get a flavorless good vg liquid. Are there any precautions to take?
Suggest you consider purchasing zero nic flavors and use this as a trial mixer to maintain the correct flavor if desired. Some e-liquid vendors offer their mixes in zero nic in 100% VG bottles. In order not to thin your nic, may have to purchase some additional nic depending on thinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread