Mixing it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenMG

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Anyone else found a juice combo that is better mixed?

Example, Pod juice Jewel tobacco is close to a ciggy, but it is missing something. Salty Fog's Bourbon Tobacco tastes more like chocolate to me, but mix 80 percent Jewel Tobacco and 20 percent of Salty Fog's Bourbon Tobacco, and it's like a yummy fine cigar, perfect rich tobacco flavor.

Any other combos, or lol, I am the only one who mixes sometimes to get a vape I enjoy?

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
I've done that in the past before I started making my own. Usually though it was to try and save something I didn't like and would otherwise have binned it.

Same here. I’ve found that some juices are just ok by themselves, which I would either toss or give away. Then I started experimenting and found some really good combos. One of my every day vapes is a marshmallow treat juice mixed with a strawberry/graham cracker.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I was doing a subscription service and get some OK juices, but maybe not what I would have chosen (including some that were only 6 mg nicotine... I like 12 mg) I got this lemon/strawberry that was just too strong flavor by itself. but mixed with the custard I got it's perfect. I also keep some cheap 18 mg tobacco juice (50VG/50PG) to boost nic level and/or thin higher VG juices. This has been working fine for me, but totally want to learn DIY soon. Be warned... sometimes this backfires and flavors cancel out or just don't work together. It's a newbie way to learn about flavors. Right now I have some coffee soaking in Jack Daniels... this will be my first step into DIY (check out my thread on this)... woops, off topic. Anyway, another trick I do is when a coil is on it's way out, I switch to a thinner (more PG) juice of similar flavor to extend the life of the coil. "Necessity is the mother of invention" If you want to play this game, check out vapor-box... it's actually a great deal and good way to learn about different juices. First order is free, just shipping. Peace out, vape on.

• Winner
Reactions: DarrenMG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread