Mixing Juices -- Burnt Taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_souvenir

Nov 15, 2016
Hi everybody,

I had a problem with too much Nicotine in one of my juices, so I mixed it with a 0mg juice to cut 12mg to 6 or thereabouts. The two juices come from two different companies though -- is that okay to do? The mixed juice concoction is giving me a burnt flavour. I changed coils and it still tasted burnt. Tried juice pure with both coils and all was fine, but as soon as they're combined, burnt.

Does anybody have any idea why this would be?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everybody,

I had a problem with too much Nicotine in one of my juices, so I mixed it with a 0mg juice to cut 12mg to 6 or thereabouts. The two juices come from two different companies though -- is that okay to do? The mixed juice concoction is giving me a burnt flavour. I changed coils and it still tasted burnt. Tried juice pure with both coils and all was fine, but as soon as they're combined, burnt.
Does anybody have any idea why this would be?
Could try turning down the power. When starting your vape low, I find that the wattage that works for me is usually 1 to 2 watts over the lowest watt setting (where i can barely see the vape cloud on the exhale). Lower watt settings lessen the chance of burning the liquid and generates the best flavor.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hmm, so it could be the mix...

In all honesty and not wishing to derail the thread; I've been throwing liquids together for years (to use them up or make an unusual flavor) and never had a burnt taste from this.
But, the taste buds are curious things. It might taste burnt (I guess) but I can't imagine it really being burnt through this. Curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread