The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mixing Mint With Fruit Juice

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by riddlesmyth, Feb 25, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. riddlesmyth

riddlesmyth Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2016
    Hey hi all, just got 2 bottle of 60mls from Naked, The Lava Flow & Hawaiian Pog but both of em dont have mint, now I ran out of cash to buy a new bottle of 120ml...Without seems like....awkward, not like the way I vape cloud niner, vampire blood, nasty juice etc...

Now if I mix pure 10ml mint with these 2 60ml's will the real flavor be ruined? I'm confused...have ever did it?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Ruined is in the eye of the beholder here. It will definitely be different. Juice taste is completely subjective
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. listopencil

listopencil Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2017
    NorCal, USA
    I mix flavored juices all the time. Make up a little batch that will fill your tank and try it out. Make several batches and try them out, and write down the ratio that you use each time so you know when you get it how you want it. Just be wary of VG/PG differences as well as nic differences between juices.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I see no harm in adding a little mint, my kiddo used to vape citruses and mint all the time. I find the combination stomach turning, but everyone's different. I would start fairly low, maybe at 5% or even combine in your tank to get a sense of how the juices will go together (write down your findings) and see what percentage you wind up liking. Everyone is a bit different. If you can keep nicotine level and PG/VG ratio the same, that is going to make your mixing experiments easier.

Best of luck, I hope you find a combination that you like!

5. riddlesmyth

riddlesmyth Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2016
    Thanks for your reply, my juices became extremely well, but not the original flavor, but better version of the original :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nick L

Nick L Full Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Indiantown FL USA
    I went the other way. A vendor accidently sent me an "ice" version of my usual juice. I moved that 50-50 with my usual peach flavor. The resulting vape has been quite nice. The mint did not overpower the fruit that I enjoy.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    One of my every day vapes is The 1st from Broke Dick - creamy strawberry with just a hint of cool. Yum.
    • Like Like x 1