Mixing two juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillbroke

Moved On
Feb 16, 2012
So recently I received my kgo. Yay me, but anyways.... I was vaping a v2 pretty fiercely. Want ever re ally satisfied tull I started mixing two flavors. Never really got much difference other than throat hit improved. One is a 24 mg. the other 12. Ive been mixing them all alongno problems right. Well didn't put much thought into was just to excited to vape the kgo and filed a resurrector up with this mix 50/50. Well too much nic of for sure. I might hit it 2 / 4 times then I really have to wait to vape again. In theory since I've mixed them half and half I'm vaping 36 mg.? Or how does that work out.... I've ordered my fav flavor that I've come across since I got the kgo figuring it has to be better now that I have a decent pv. But I ordered 24 mg. and placed this order the same time I ordered the kgo do I had no idea. My juice was delayed but should be here today and im just worried I won't be able to vape it.

PumaSpeed

Feb 7, 2012
Illinois
I don't know for sure, but it should work out to see what level your at if you use this formula, it was given to me by a member on the ecf-chat.

Nic = nicotine (mg)
vol = volume (amount in ml )

( (nicA * volA) + (nicB * volB) ) / (volA + volB)

Hope it helps you out! It should give you the nic level (mg) per vol (ml) for your final outcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread