Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
What happened to the mmvapors website?
There is no selection for "Poldiac" across the top banner? Has that been discontinued and all the inventory gone (I did see spare parts for it)? And no pics or anything of the Dryad?

It is odd, dont know if they are going "out" or just doing work via FB... THey have a FB page for MMW vapors and one just for the Dryad. Its been a few weeks since Ive gone on the site...

Just checked it out, now they only show the Kainos 18650 and 26650 which I thought were discontinued because of the Dryad... But Dryad is not on the page...

Never mind, just for the heck of it, I tried to add a Kainos and it says out of stock....

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Doh. That's horrible. I wish them the best of luck.

I have 2 poldiac sleeks, 1 nanos, 1 TMS hybrid, 1 DID short, 1 DID mini, 1 OverOne. and some spare parts... But now I'm going to have to be super careful not to burn, melt, or lose any bits down the sink drain! I probably should get the specs for all the wear parts like the rubber gaskets.

Reactions: anavidfan

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Had a little extrta time today at the shop, so I decided to make some custom drip tips for my OverOne :)

Made them so they press fit snuggly.
9jip8akcrqoqkln6g.jpg

Thru hole matches the bore in the OverOne.
fgr1ptol0i84he26g.jpg

Shot of it on the OverOne :D
k72sy0bhfqd7eri6g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread