Mocha Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Has anybody compared Mocha and Mocha Lite?

No I have not. I really, really liked the original Mocha. The new formula evidently is a lighter version. One of the reasons I liked the Mocha so much was because of the good gritty strong flavor. I can't say I don't like the Mocha lite because I have not tried it.

denec

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
NYC
Actually i did not realize there is a difference between the two i bought it based on the comments made on the boards based on mocha

anyway after a day of using it i take back my early reviews

while it tastes good...there is something about this juice that kills my throat I have no clue what it is,

i get this burning sensation that lasts for hours and it goes all the way down into my esophagus

I thought it originally was beucase I got it at 24mg strength, but i just got e-smokey watermelon at 36 mg and that does not do it to me at all so i know it not the high nicotine

Does anyone know what would cause the lingering burning feeling for hours?

I cannot use this juice at all. It a shame because it does taste good but that burning is horrible

Do you think I am allergic to it?

I am probably just going to throw this juice out what a shame to waste 30ml of it

After that experience I am almost stopped vaping all together because it was that bad

I just received the mocha lite today and I'm loving it. I was just going to order more and I saw your post. Don't throw it out, if you don't want it I take it off your hands. Let me know what you want for it. I've been lurking for a few weeks and just finally signed up so I don't think I have enough posts to PM anyone. Let me know if you want to get rid of it.

Tina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread