MOD ENVY on NOVABROADCASTING - 10pm-12am EST every Saturday OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sraab813

Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
United States
www.youtube.com
Smokie a lot of people including myself were having issues getting the actual site to load last night. Many of the viewers used this link instead NOVA BROADCASTING - Home This is the link that I used as well. Vapor Joe might want to consider putting up multiple links where viewers can log in from in case this issue arises again next time.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Smokie a lot of people including myself were having issues getting the actual site to load last night. Many of the viewers used this link instead NOVA BROADCASTING - Home This is the link that I used as well. Vapor Joe might want to consider putting up multiple links where viewers can log in from in case this issue arises again next time.
You can try another browser and it is best NOT to use wifi but be hard wired in. Also you can try using these two links at the same time in different windows instead of the Novabroadcasting link, for logging in and viewing the chat only novabroadcasting on Justin.tv And for viewing the show ONLY the chat is not in use have to use justin chat novabroadcastings on Vaughn Live [ http://vaughnlive.tv/novabroadcastings ]

Hope this helps, vape On

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
The show with PBusardo was great had over 1070 in chat. Wish a list could be posted with all the vendors contact into that was put out, with so many people in chat it was hard to get it all written down.

If there is a issue, and you know what you won then you could email us at winners@modenvy.net of myself at smokie901@gmail.com

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
No... I did not win anything. They just put out a bunch of discount codes and vendor info and I missed or misspelt some of it and it would be nice if they had a list of that info that was put out in the show.
Good Idea will talk with the others about it. but in the mean time if you know the vendor name you can check their facebook page the deals are usually on them plus you can check the Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/Vapedeal/ where all those codes are posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread