Mod holder for $2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    So I was trying to find some kind of mod holder to go into my cup holder in my Jeep to hold my Provari in place while I drive(5 speed). I found several on Ebay and other places but just couldnt justify the cost. After thinking about it the answer was right in front of me when I stopped smoking stinkies, my old crusty cup holder ash tray! My Wrangler only has two cup holders and not much free space anywhere else thats within easy reach for a mod, not to mention I didnt want it to get broken or bounced around to be lost.

I simply bought a Bell brand .... bucket from wallyworld for around $2 and dremeled out the hole in the center to about the same size as my Provari, problem solved and it keeps it in place sticking straight up and within easy reach while Im driving and want to vape. I will probably add a little foam into the bottom of it at some point but it works good as it is.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2012
    Texas
    Pipe insulation or those swimming pool noodle things work well and provide a scratch free liner for a cup holder as well.

I made my holder from a pvc plumbing coupler, a pvc plug and a bolt, washer and nut and a bit of epoxy. Whoever had my Dodge Ram before me removed the center console leaving a mounting ear that was begging for something to be bolted to it.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2013
    Las Vegas/San Francisco
    Pipe insulation or those swimming pool noodle things work well and provide a scratch free liner for a cup holder as well.

I made my holder from a pvc plumbing coupler, a pvc plug and a bolt, washer and nut and a bit of epoxy. Whoever had my Dodge Ram before me removed the center console leaving a mounting ear that was begging for something to be bolted to it.

Hahaha . . . Last year, I cut off a piece of my grandson's purple pool noodle. It worked great until he saw what I had done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread