What do you guys do to put your Mod in the car cup holder? anyone have any idea's for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
hey guys got a 2013 honda accord. i wanna put my provari mini straight into my cup holder, but i don't want it to get scratched.
im using my baseball hat right now lay it upside down in the cup holder, and stick my provari in it.
i really don't want to do that anymore lol

i was thinking about buying one of those sleeves that people use for beer cans / soda cans i think they are called a koozie cup?

and stick that into my cup holder been looking for one every where walmart, target, dollar store, big lots, but cant find em anywhere
does anyone else have any different suggestions?

what do you guys do?

pictures would be awesome lol

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A beer can coozie with a piece of 7/8 " inside diameter pipe insulation inside of it.

coozie holder.jpg

Last edited:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
A beer can coozie with a piece of 7/8 " inside diameter pipe insulation inside of it.

View attachment 225793
Brilliant!!!!
well, beling a little crafty myself, I was going to suggest gluing some fake fur inside a cup,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but I don't think I can beat Glenn's suggestion :laugh:

It would be to hard to clean and not if but when there is a leak and 90+ days your car would smell like the inside of your vape drawer;-)

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol, I had that laying around in the garage from a walk in cooler job from a year or two ago. If you look to the right you can see my eGo's in a short piece I cut in half and cut x's in for the batteries.

The coozie dealio has a piece of heavy cardboard inserted in the bottom so my Vamo can't slip through the hole.

A 6 foot stick of the split foam insulation is under $2 at Lowe's or Home depot in various outside/inside diameters. Cheap enough to throw away and cut a new one if you have a leak ;)

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
lol, I had that laying around in the garage from a walk in cooler job from a year or two ago. If you look to the right you can see my eGo's in a short piece I cut in half and cut x's in for the batteries.

The coozie dealio has a piece of heavy cardboard inserted in the bottom so my Vamo can't slip through the hole.

A 6 foot stick of the split foam insulation is under $2 at Lowe's or Home depot in various outside/inside diameters. Cheap enough to throw away and cut a new one if you have a leak ;)

I was referring to gluing something like fur in to the cup holder as far as leak issues and cleaning.
That kind of pipe insulation is not absorbent so I doubt anything other than a quick wipe of a damp rag would ever be needed to clean up. It comes in 4' sections I bet 1 section would last years if you only used for this propose.
I bet you could just toss it in the washer with a load of clothes and set it aside to dry if it got smelly also.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I use a soft eyeglass case with a clip and attach it to my visor- my mod slides in an out easily and frees up the cupholder to actually hold a cup or bottle as intended. even my wife's itaste mvp fits on her side.

another good Idea dose it ever bounce out going over rough terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread