Mod parts/tubes suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind Head

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
St. Louis
Anyone recommend any suppliers that sell parts for building mods? Like battery connectors and empty tubes. I've ordered some stuff from madvapes, and been happy with what I got, but I'm looking for any other vendors that carry similar parts and supplies.

I'm currently looking for an acrylic tube to build a mod with. Madvapes sell some tube mods already built, but they don't sell just the acrylic tube by itself. Anyone know where I could order a tube like those? I really like the glossy marble design pattern on those tubes. Much cooler looking than a plain single colored tube.

So what other vendors other than madvapes carry parts for DIY mod building (not looking for DIY juice mixing)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
If you felt like turning a tube yourself, there are a lot of places that sell various colored acrylic rods and sheets. However, the "marbled" effect I didn't turn up much of on a quick Google search. I did find this (scroll down to the "New Pearl Colors"), but those rods are pretty expensive: Delvie's Plastics Inc.: Cast Acrylic Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread