Mod Problem, how does this switch come apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallacecarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
This mod hits way too light. I don't have a multimeter but I think the voltage drop is extreme and/or the switch needs cleaning. Does anyone know how this switch comes apart?
Unknown Switch 2.jpg Unknown Switch.jpg Unknown Mod.jpg

Wallace

icemanistheking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Bella Vista, AR
Yep, Sigelei #20 was actually my first mech...I actually gouged the insulator pretty badly trying to get the switch apart. Honestly, I think on the older versions of the mod, the switch was meant to be taken apart (seen it done in YouTube videos), but not on the newer ones...I tried for a long time to get that switch apart to no avail (looks like the same version as yours).

In addition to what crxess said, Mark Todd from toddsreviews.com got his #20 firing better by replacing the spring with a stiffer one (pretty sure it was a stiffer one)...the review is still on his site anyway, for reference.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
It does look like a Roller clone. Atmizoo has a video that shows how to take the Roller switch apart and put it back together. I don't know if that will help you, just throwing it out there. I don't take my Roller switch apart all that often. I regularly clean the 510 connection and the spring (if I have it in there which I don't anymore) with alcohol. I can tell a big difference when they're clean vs not been cleaned for awhile.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
it does look like a roller clone. Atmizoo has a video that shows how to take the roller switch apart and put it back together. I don't know if that will help you, just throwing it out there. I don't take my roller switch apart all that often. I regularly clean the 510 connection and the spring (if i have it in there which i don't anymore) with alcohol. I can tell a big difference when they're clean vs not been cleaned for awhile.

Not the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread