• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Moderator needed for UK e-smokers forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Ha, I think that Trog and I should share ;) lol.

Thanks Pete, 'interesting' is good (I hope).

Go for it Apo, your country needs you.

Hey there our Kate...of course it means 'good' in your case..like I said you are my judge Judy... :)

You and Trog sharing moderating would be too funny.....you would have to have your own threads to argue over what posts to delete. :evil:

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Go for it Apo, your country needs you.

hehe , well I PM'ed SJ and put my best foot forward. If no other Bugger's gonna do it I don't mind helping out until something else pops up.

Thanks for the support tho, I really wasn't looking at doing it myself but as you guys seem to be ok with it and I've had no PM's suggesting otherwise...what the heck....

now , where'd I put that ol' six shooter and badge........:rolleyes:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
dredd.jpg

My romance with Trog goes back a long way, this is what I keep under my habit:

Tattoo.jpg

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
hehe , well I PM'ed SJ and put my best foot forward. If no other Bugger's gonna do it I don't mind helping out until something else pops up.

Thanks for the support tho, I really wasn't looking at doing it myself but as you guys seem to be ok with it and I've had no PM's suggesting otherwise...what the heck....

damn.. that means we have got to get all our rants and raves in a bit quick before we get moderated......who's up for an argument...lol....:p

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

YEEEHHAAAH - watch out kids - looks like there's gonna be a new sheriff in town! :D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
dredd.jpg

My romance with Trog goes back a long way, this is what I keep under my habit:

Tattoo.jpg

damn.. that means we have got to get all our rants and raves in a bit quick before we get moderated......who's up for an argument...lol....:p

Oooh That's a lovely bum....makes me wish I was young again.........mind you the tattoo would probably have put me right off. ...lol

Pete with all due respect, I can't imagine - even if you were a bit younger that you would have ever had a bum like that... but I could be wrong :p

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
That sounds like fightin' talk ;)

128811029110874694.jpg

Haha - crouching tiger hidden lolcat - now that would be one remake I'd definitely like to see!! :D

I would sure have looked funny if 'I' had a bum like that when I was young!!

Judging by your avatar picture anything less than a cup of pg tips would have looked slightly misfitting! lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread