Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Lu is out to keep this place ship shape and is doing a fine job, I wouldn't mess with her ;)

What about this mod -

bobbyclive.jpg

Ello ello ello - wot's all this, then?

Love the modern police car - great for apprehending slow criminals.

jacob-china

Moved On
Jun 10, 2009
guangdong china
www.jsb-ali.cn
  • Deleted by Walrus
  • Reason: Spam

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Hey, they can be trained to scratch your eyes out you know :lol:

Lu

Hahaha... c'mon Lu... show me one cat who is "trained" to scratch at a criminals eyes? Or anyones eyes!? And besides, one kick will send a cat across the room (NO I am not advoctating animal cruelty...so dont start!).
But a dog... well a dog can be trained to just rip a criminals arm out of his socket... Thats what Im talkin bout! :D
My best,
-VP

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
One of mine wouldnt scratch your eyes out, but if you attempted to kick it or swot it, it would grab your leg with all four paws, dig its claws in, quickly followed by its teeth...lol, even my three dogs stay out of her way....hahahaha

Why does everyone think that all cats are furry purries, they are not, and I would like to see any man go into a feral cat colony and try and get the better of them.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Hahaha... c'mon Lu... show me one cat who is "trained" to scratch at a criminals eyes? Or anyones eyes!? And besides, one kick will send a cat across the room (NO I am not advoctating animal cruelty...so dont start!).
But a dog... well a dog can be trained to just rip a criminals arm out of his socket... Thats what Im talkin bout! :D
My best,
-VP

If you'd ever had a large tabby stick its claws into your leg you'd think again VP! Enough to make a grown man weep...

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
If you'd ever had a large tabby stick its claws into your leg you'd think again VP! Enough to make a grown man weep...

Ah but I have! Well not my leg... had one cat (male tabby, 13lbs) sink its teeth into my upper lip, while he sunk his claws into my bottom lip. That equaled a trip to the ER, which resulted in 11 stitches. Next was a ferral cat that bit my hand while I tried to befriend him, that little meeting resulted in 4 stitches to the webbing of my hand by the thumb and index finger. I still say a cat can be launched across a room without much effort.
I would suggest that you Youtube videos of criminals being brought down by Police K-9 dogs. I'll take a cats claws in my leg any day over a shepherds teeth in my throat.;)

My best,
-VP

Last edited:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Ah but I have! Well not my leg... had one cat (male tabby, 13lbs) sink its teeth into my upper lip, while he sunk his claws into my bottom lip. That equaled a trip to the ER, which resulted in 11 stitches. Next was a ferral cat that bit my hand while I tried to befriend him, that little meeting resulted in 4 stitches to the webbing of my hand by the thumb and index finger. I still say a cat can be launched across a room without much effort.
I would suggest that you Youtube videos of criminals being brought down by Police K-9 dogs. I'll take a cats claws in my leg any day over a shepherds teeth in my throat.;)

My best,
-VP

Shepherds are nice people usually, keeping a watchful eye over the flock...
The Dobermanns in the graveyard scene it The Omen look a bit intimidating, however... (or are they Rottweilers? Heavy looking pooches, whatever...)

Last edited:

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Shepherds are nice people usually, keeping a watchful eye over the flock...
The Dobermanns in the graveyard scene it The Omen look a bit intimidating, however... (or are they Rottweilers? Heavy looking pooches, whatever...)

Shepherds are great people! But the ones Im refering to as K-9 dogs, are not used to keep a watchful eye over any flock. Again, check 'em out on Youtube;)

My best,
-VP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread