ModernVapor's Sidesho vs Joye510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebs

Jun 21, 2010
Michigan
I'm going to be purchasing my first electronic cigarette, and I have narrowed it down to these two. From what I've read these are both great products, and it sounds like either one is a good choice. What I'm wondering is for those of you who have used both of these models, which one produces more vapor, which produces more of a throat hit, but mostly importantly (to me at least) which produces the best flavor?

Well i can give u my thoughts on the Joye 510 but not the sidesho Weeb

It is my 1st Ecig and i absolutly luv it, hands down. I have not tried any other brands, but i can def. tell u that the Joye is perfect size for me, bout the size of a 100 reg. ciggy, nice weight and seems built solid. I can easly stick it behind my ear or clamp it in teeth if i need my hands.

It has a manual battery, which i like very much because i press it for half a sec. to kinda prime it up b4 vapin. Plus Ive heard the manual batt. givs a bettr vape and is less problematic then the autos.

the battery life is just fine for me lasting allday easy, my kit came with 2complete cigs so i just alternate batts and never had a prob. yet!! Takes bout an hour to charge, but i usually do 2 ( heard its betr for batt. for w/e reason)

Now the taste.. Well from what i understand the taste depends alot on the juice and where u get it from, but i just happened to grab some extra juice from same Co. i got the kit from and flavor is better then good!!

The Vape it produces is amazing IMO, for such a little thing, and ive read this alot. I can atest to this and pull out a cloud big enuff to hide my face or blow some sick Vapor rings. to do either of those u need some density and volume and theres plenty of both to spare!!

Id give the Joye 510 1-10 a 9 for sure luvit luvit luvit ~Capn~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread