Mods, 4081, Boredom, and a Bic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
My boss allows me to vape at work (she's seeing how it goes for me before she buys in). Sitting at my desk I realized I was sick of taking weak hits, looking to drip without sacrificing a cart so early on... then it hit me, a standard Bic cap fits the 4081 atty perfectly.

The tip is already perfectly set up for a good open draw, and it's easily thrown away if I wasn't pleased.

I dabbed a few little drops on to the atty (I have a tendency to flood my atty with full size drops I let it soak in to the mesh) and away I vaped. Good thick vapor and a throat hit on 18mg to make me choke the first hit.

I've been getting a little sore in the jaw and throat suckling the tasty vapors from this super mini. I thought about it and (again considering the cost of supplies) I broke out my trusty pocket knife and made a small hole just south of the atty body, I remembered that some other smoking devices had carbs. This worked like a charm... I cover the hole until the battery lites up and sufficiently builds up some vape then release and lungs are filled with the thickest vapor. I'm sitting back blowing smoke rings thinking, Why didn't I hear about this before?

I'm sure I'm not the first to have figured this out. Let me know if you like this penny mod, or if you have one of your own.

Doc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread