Mods: Can we get a Mid specific AVP section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I don't know exactly what the op is saying about a "mid" category but I too believe it's about time for new subforums to be made. Mech devices are pretty popular right now and think that maybe they need their own place. I've noticed that many of the apv subforums (other than the Provari) don't get a lot of posts now a days and many of the devices are a bit dated.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
ECFs organization is always a work in progress. Ideally folks should be using social groups for Model specific discussion, but as demand warrants it we have been adding specific areas for different classes/types of APVs. BUt as classwife asked "What is a Mid?" If the OP was talking about physical dimensions I don't think it will happen because it just adds another layer of complexity to navigation without a corresponding return on investment.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
Easy does it. Not intended to stir up anything. The mid is the Janty Mid. I dont mind using social groups. I just thought since it does not get much more advanced than the Janty Mid MiD One Device. It would go there. I only pasted the link because you all where asking what it was. Go ahead and delete it if necessary.

Its hard I know to express tone on a post. I was in no way btchn pssn or moaning. Just asking. I mod at a different type of forum. I know what its like to move stuff all the time and such. I am sure I put things in the wrong place before and probably again at some point or another.

I know Janty kinda has a rep for wanting to control what is posted in regard to their products (which is fine). That is why I typically prefer to discuss stuff here (I can be more candid). ECF has such a vast knowledge base and I believe there are several early "Mid" adopters on the site to help.

I am kind of surprised you all were not aware of it.

Again thanks. Sorry if my post was a distraction or annoyance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread